Date and Time: 16 June 2020 at:
11:30 AM Thailand
Duration: 60 Minutes
Join us for an interactive session on MSC Nastran 2020 and learn more about the newest release of MSC Nastran.
MSC Nastran may be a multidisciplinary structural analysis application employed by engineers to perform static, dynamic, and thermal analysis across the linear and nonlinear domains, complemented with automated structural optimization and award winning embedded fatigue analysis technologies, all enabled by high-performance computing.
The following enhancements/improvements are going to be discussed during the session:
- Dynamics Analysis Enhancements
- Frequency as a function of temperature for frequency-dependent materials
- PEM enhancements
- Nonlinear Enhancements
- Geometric imperfection in SOL 400
- Nonlinear buckling in SOL 400
- Rotor-dynamics Enhancements
- Topology Optimization Enhancements
- Fatigue Enhancements
- Numerical methods / HPC
- Performance and efficiency improvements of the AVL Excite interface
- CASI iterative solver support for inertia relief
- GPU out of core for giant problems
Technical Manager, Aerospace, Indo-Pacific
Shripathi leads the Aerospace Technical Division at MSC Software Corporation, Indo-Pacific region.
He started his career at the Indian Institute of Science as a Project Engineer, worked on Thermo Structural analysis of Satellite Systems and Subsystems. Shripathi is currently working with MSC Software on Aeroelasticity, Structural Dynamics, Optimisation, Thermal, Composites, and various integrated simulation solutions for a decade.
Shripathi has the credit for implementing various advanced simulation solutions at Global OEMs. He played a key role in providing integrated simulations to indigenous Indian defense projects. Currently, he's been involved in various Indian Government-Owned and personal aerospace programs. He has several publications on Aeroelasticity and UAVs internationally.