The simulation result visualized in Postprocessor can be saved in a file and the file can be opened in a simple viewer. In the viewer, the viewpoint ant the distance can be changed with the mouse and by touch operation*1. CradleViewer is provided free of charge. You can share the simulation result even in an environment without Postprocessor installed. CradleViewer is also compatible with VR/MR devices*2 and iPad, allowing users to visually verify analysis results.
*1 Operation using two fingers is supported on a multitouch-compatible screen in a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 environment.
*2 Compatible with Oculus Rift CV1 during VR mode.
How to use
- scSTREAM ( V7 and Above.. )
- HeatDesigner ( V7 and Above.. )
- SC/Tetra ( V7 and Above.. )
- scFLOW ( V13 and Above.. )
Begin preparing and setting up results in Post Processor.
Save Files as *.CradleViewer
Once the simulation results has been setup to user's statisfaction.
- Proceed to File > Save Current Status... (or Click the Icon as seen in the image)
- Select Save as type : CradleViewer files (*.CradleViewer)
Click Icon CradleViewer in Kicker ( as seen in the image)
To import CradleViewer File.
- Drag and Drop *.CradleViewer File to the CradleViewer Window
CradleViewer Installation File
CradleViewer is a simple viewer to show object
and/or animation that you create with Cradle post.
Window [64 bit]
CradleViewer_Bx64.rar [6.05 Mb]
*For support: firstname.lastname@example.org